That aims to enable young innovators to build their startups by energizing their business plan with best practices, helping them to enter the market and scale up their business successfully. Through a range of services, including training, mentoring, networking and assistance in obtaining financial support, the program will develop the entrepreneurial skills and resources of the Startups, enabling them to take their Idea to the next level.
This program is designed to help you to:
• Identify your customer segments and niche, and understand their jobs, pains,
and gains to propose value-added solutions to solve customer problems worth solving through a Unique Value Proposition.
• Create your own business model using the Lean Canvas template and identify the Riskiest Assumption/s in your business model
• Building and validating your Minimum Viable Product “MVP.”
• Take stock of your finances and create your Basic Financial Plan.
• Execute essential marketing and sales-related tasks in the context of your venture.
• Articulate the basics of business regulations for starting and operating a business.
We are looking for startups in their early stages with a solid idea based on existing human needs and started building their business model. The Idea has to make a change in our community, add value and create new opportunities. The potential product/service may be unique, implemented in a new way, or implemented in a new location. It can be a product or technology, a market-based solution or a service that is either entirely new or used in a novel and beneficial way.
• Go through intensive training by qualified mentors based on a sound curriculum.
• Gain experience and explore tools to help you start and run a business through mentorship sessions.
• Receive up to EGP 20,000 fund.
• Be able to use the labs and workshops of the Egyptian Space Agency.
• Have access to our co-working spaces.
• Application is open starting from September 1, 2022, to October 1, 2022
• Applicants are required to fill out and submit the Application form below. If you have any enquirers, please send them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• An orientation session will be held by the end of Oct 2022 to guide potential candidates.
• Applications will be screened and selected by an Assessment Panel comprising representatives of Egyptian Space Agency experts.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
• Attend the scheduled Bootcamp sessions.
• Attend all the mentorship meetings.
• Attend all the milestones delivery meetings.
• Deliver all the required tasks on time.
• Deliver business model, marketing plan, financial plan and functional prototype by the end of the program.